On Handshake, you can access your Monthly Reports for Core Activities and Messaging aggregated across all of your teammates. The reports are accurate and consistently available without CSM intervention, so you can spend more time on value-added tasks every month.
Reports are only visible for Owners and Admins, as long as their employer is a Handshake Premium partner.
To ensure data accuracy, reports for the previous month will be available within the first week of the current month. For example, February reports will be available within the first week of March.
- Number of students viewing your jobs
- Number of approved schools you're connected with
- Number of applications
- Number of events and fairs
- Number of company profile views
- Number of jobs posted and total job views
- Number of messages sent
- Number of candidates reached
- Open rate %
- Engagement rate %
- Number of in-person, hybrid and virtual events
- Number of RSVPs who applied
- Engagement rate %
- Number of campaigns per event
- Employers without the Insights Module will see a message promoting Insights along with a sample report.
1. Click the down arrow icon to the far right of the report you'd like to download.
2. The report will automatically be downloaded in the same format as the file that was uploaded.
Individuals at your organization who do not have a Handshake account may access and download reports shared via the Insights Library.
1. To share a report, click the upload icon to the far right of the report you'd like to share with your colleagues.
2. In the pop-up modal, enter the recipient(s) email address in the text field, then click the blue button Share.
- If there are multiple recipients, use commas to separate email addresses.
- To remove a recipient, click the X to the right of their name.
3. The pop-up will close, and the confirmation message "Your report was shared with (#) of people" will display in a green banner at the bottom of the page.
4. The recipients will receive an email with a description of the shared report and a unique link to download it.
- The email link expires after one use or after 30 days from when the link was generated.
- After the link expires, the recipient(s) must request a new link to access and download the shared report.
The email will read:
From: Handshake <email@example.com
Subject: "You have a new Insights report"
[NAME] shared the following report with you: [NAME OF REPORT]
This link is for one-time us and will expire after 30 days.
[GET REPORT] button.
If you have any questions or trouble downloading it, please contact the person who sent this to you."
5. After the link is clicked, the user is redirected to a secure page where they can download and view the report on their desktop or mobile device.