The session details page is a great way to monitor the health of your virtual fair. You can use this page to review session qualifications set on 1:1 sessions, see all sessions in progress, copy an external meeting link, and check in on no show statuses for students and employer hosts.
- How to get to the Session Details
- Sessions Page Columns
- Sessions Page Filters
- Bulk download session information & resumes
How to get to the Session Details
There are two ways to access the Session Details page:
- On the day of the fair, a banner is displayed across the top of your homepage dashboard, alerting you to the fair occurring today. Click View Sessions to access the Session Details page.
- Note: If there are multiple fairs occurring on the same day, only the fair that starts first will be listed.:
- At any time before, during, or after the fair, navigate to the career fair page, then locate the Session Details tile in the upper-right of the overview page. Click the button View Session Details in this tile.
The Session Details page default view provides a list of all group sessions and filled 1:1 sessions, listed in chronological order.
Sessions Page Columns
- Time: the time of the session
- Session Type: 1:1 session or Group session
- Registration Count: count of students registered for sessions, note: this will always be 1 for 1:1 sessions and we will show the number of student now shows next to the red caution icon
- If the session has an external meeting link attached to the group or 1:1 session, there will be a link icon listed next to the registration count.
- Student Registration: link to the students profile signed up for the 1:1 session, note: we will show the red caution icon if the student is a no show
- Employer: link to the employers fair registration
- Employer Host: link to the employer meeting hosts Handshake profile, note: this will only show the first host for group sessions and we will show the no show icon if no hosts show up for this group session
- Requires Work Auth? Yes or No depending on if the meeting requires work authorization
- Requires Majors? Yes or No depending on if the meeting requires certain majors
- Requires GPA? Yes or No depending on if the meeting requires a certain GPA
- Requires Grad Date or School Year? Yes or No depending on if the meeting requires a certain graduation date or school year
Reviewing session details and specific qualifications
If the session indicates qualifications are set for students, click on the employer name to be taken to the registration overview page.
On the registration overview page, scroll down partway to the Employer Group Sessions section, and below that section, Individual Sessions, which lists specific 1:1 Qualifications per schedule representative:
Employer Group Sessions Details
This section of the page details all group sessions this employer is hosting:
- Time and timezone
- Group Session name
- Count of Representatives attending
- Count of students signed up
Individual Sessions Details
The employer's 1:1 sessions are listed table style with the Representative's name, number of sessions Booked, Open, and Canceled. Click show more (per row) to display the qualifications selected by the employer.
- Note: Qualifications logic uses "OR" within each field, and "AND" across fields.
- In the example below, the qualifications require students to meet the minimum GPA, be set to one of the selected School Years, have one of the Allowed Majors listed as their primary education, and meet the work authorization requirements.
Sessions Page Filters
- Session Type: 1:1 session or Group session
- Student: student name search
- Employer: employer name search, note: this will show all employers approved at your school
- In Progress: will only show the sessions that are happening now
- No Show Host: will only show the sessions where the employer host was a no show
- Include Open/Busy 1:1s: by default we remove all open and busy sessions from this view, if you would like to include Open and Busy sessions please select this filter
Bulk download session information & resumes
To download session information, take these steps:
1. Use the filters on the left of the page to identify the desired list of sessions, then put a check next to each session to include. Once you've checked one session, you'll be able to click Select All at the top of the list to select all results.
2. Click Download Session Information in the upper-right of the table display.
The file will be prepared, and if you remain on this page, it will download automatically. A link to the file download will be emailed to you as well, since this may take several minutes to prepare (if you're including a lot of data).
The downloaded CSV file will include the following details:
- Meeting ID
- Session Start Time
- Session End Time
- Employer Name
- Session Name
- Session Type
- Student Participant First Name
- Student Participant Last Name
- Student Participant Email Address
- Host Email List
- External video link
COMING SOON!!! Bulk action to download students public resumes: this bulk download will include all public student resumes from the selected results
- Note: the document must be marked as Visible (Featured on Profile) in order for it be included. See Understanding Document Visibility for more details (and share this with students to help them update their document settings).
- Will students and employers be shown as no shows if they are late?
- They will show as a no show until they launch the session, so refresh the page a few minutes after the start time of each session.
- What does checked in mean?
- Checked in means that the user clicked Launch Session from the schedule overview page