The session details page is a great way to monitor the health of your virtual fair. You can use this page to review qualifications set on 1:1 sessions, see all sessions in progress, copy an external meeting link, and check in on no show statuses for students and employer hosts.
- How to get to the Session Details
- Sessions Page Columns
- Sessions Page Filters
- Bulk download session information & resumes
How to get to the Session Details
On the day of the fair, there will be a banner across the top of your homepage dashboard, alerting you to the fair occurring today with a link to quickly access session details:
Note: If there are multiple fairs occurring on the same day, only the fair that starts first will be listed.
You can also use the steps below:
1. Navigate to the career fair page
2. Click View Session Details
3. Review your virtual fair sessions!
Sessions Page Columns
- Time: the time of the session
- Session Type: 1:1 session or Group session
- Registration Count: count of students registered for sessions, note: this will always be 1 for 1:1 sessions and we will show the number of student now shows next to the red caution icon
- If the session has an external meeting link attached to the group or 1:1 session, there will be a link icon listed next to the registration count.
- Student Registration: link to the students profile signed up for the 1:1 session, note: we will show the red caution icon if the student is a no show
- Employer: link to the employers fair registration
- Employer Host: link to the employer meeting hosts Handshake profile, note: this will only show the first host for group sessions and we will show the no show icon if no hosts show up for this group session
- Requires Work Auth? Yes or No depending on if the meeting requires work authorization
- Requires Majors? Yes or No depending on if the meeting requires certain majors
- Requires GPA? Yes or No depending on if the meeting requires a certain GPA
- Requires Grad Date or School Year? Yes or No depending on if the meeting requires a certain graduation date or school year
Reviewing session details and specific qualifications
If the session indicates qualifications are set for students, click on the employer name to be taken to the registration overview page. On this page, scroll down partway to see Group Session details and below that section, specific 1:1 Qualifications per schedule representative:
Group Session Details
1:1 Session Details & Qualifications
Click show more to expand the qualifications selected.
Sessions Page Filters
- Session Type: 1:1 session or Group session
- Student: student name search
- Employer: employer name search, note: this will show all employers approved at your school
- In Progress: will only show the sessions that are happening now
- No Show Host: will only show the sessions where the employer host was a no show
- Include Open/Busy 1:1s: by default we remove all open and busy sessions from this view, if you would like to include Open and Busy sessions please select this filter
Bulk download session information & resumes
To download session information, take these steps:
1. Use the filters on the left of the page to identify the desired list of sessions, then put a check next to each session to include. Once you've checked one session, you'll be able to click Select All at the top of the list to select all results.
2. Click Download Session Information in the upper-right of the table display.
Bulk action to download session information: this bulk download will include the following details:
- Meeting ID
- Session Start Time
- Session End Time
- Employer Name
- Session Name
- Session Type
- Student Participant First Name
- Student Participant Last Name
- Student Participant Email Address
- Host Email List
- External video link
COMING SOON!!! Bulk action to download students public resumes: this bulk download will include all public student resumes from the selected results
- Note: the document must be marked as Visible (Featured on Profile) in order for it be included. See Understanding Document Visibility for more details (and share this with students to help them update their document settings).
- Will students and employers be shown as no shows if they are late?
- They will show as a no show until they launch the session, so refresh the page a few minutes after the start time of each session.
- What does checked in mean?
- Checked in means that the user clicked Launch Session from the schedule overview page