After an event or fair, you can easily access your RSVPs to collect relevant data about candidates to follow-up more efficiently.
1. Click on Events or Fairs from the left navigation bar, and locate the relevant event or fair.
Tip: for fairs, use the filters Show Registered Only and Include Past Fairs as applicable to locate the fair quickly. For events, use the filters available, including Include Past Events to narrow your search.
2. Click directly on the title of the event or fair, then click either View RSVP List on the Overview page or the RSVPs tab.
- Premium partners will have access to two additional tabs on the event page— Schools Invited and Check-in Kiosk Setup.
- Premium features are for Handshake Premium accounts only. For more information, please check out this resource.
3. The attendees that have RSVPed and/or checked in are listed in a table view, with optional filters on the left of the page.
- Tip: use the Status filter to easily sort between RSVPs and check-ins.
4. Click the ellipses icon to the far right of the student's name to view their check-in responses.
A sidesheet will open and highlight the responses submitted by the student.
Student details include:
- First name
- Last name
- Labels (if any)
- Kiosk information (responses to fields configured as required and optional)
Candidates without a Handshake profile or with a private profile will display a human icon with a strikethrough next to their name. You'll only be able to view the profiles of students who set their profile to be public.
After reviewing attendees, you can export RSVPs and Check-in data to a CSV. file.
1. Click on either the gray button Download All RSVPs or Download All Check-Ins from the header bar.
2. A pop-up will appear indicating the download is building. The file will also be sent to your email address.
3. As soon as the download is complete, it'll appear at the bottom of your browser. Click the file name to open it.
If you'd like to take notes, add labels, or evaluate attendees, refer to Managing RSVPs with Evaluations, Notes, & Labels.
To message your event or fair RSVPs, check out Messaging Event and Fair RSVPs.
Article is closed for comments.