Once you've created a campaign, you can edit the details in just a few steps.
Learn more about Campaigns: Create and Manage a Campaign.
Note: only campaigns that are In Progress or Scheduled can be edited.
1. Click on Campaigns from the left navigation bar, then click on either the Scheduled or Unscheduled tab.
- Campaigns that are complete and scheduled to send will be found in the Scheduled tab.
- Campaigns that are not yet scheduled to send will be found in the Unscheduled tab.
2. Find the relevant campaign, then click the pencil icon to the far right of the campaign name.
- Alternatively, you may also click directly on the campaign name, then click the button Edit Campaign in the top-right corner of the page.
3. Edit details as desired in each section of the campaign set-up (Segment, Messages, Schedule).
- Details in the Select Segment section can be edited up to 1 minute before the campaign scheduled send time.
- Details in the Compose Message section can be edited up to 1 minute before the message scheduled send time.
- Details in the Compose follow-up section can be edited up to 1 minute before the follow-up scheduled send time.
- Follow-up message can be canceled while the campaign is either scheduled or in progress.
- Details in the Set schedule section can be edited up to 1 min before each message scheduled send time.
4. Click the blue Continue button in the lower-right corner of the page to proceed to the next section, or click the blue Update Campaign in the upper-right corner of the page to save changes and exit the campaign set-up.
Article is closed for comments.