You may add or change a contact to receive applicant packages from your job posting in a few simple steps.
- Core employers can only have one hiring team member as the contact to recieve applicant packages, which is the job owner. The contact for the job can only be changed if the job owner's account is deactivated or deleted.
- Premium partners and on-campus employers can add unlimited hiring team members to receive applicant packages, and invite new teammates.
Click Jobs from the left navigation bar, then select the job you want to add or change a contact for, then click the Job details tab on the job posting page. Learn more about Navigating the Posting Page.
Navigate to the Your hiring team section at the bottom of the page, then click the pencil icon to the far right of the section title.
Change contact (job owner)
Change job owner as contact (if deactivated or deleted)
*The job owner can only be changed if their account is deactivated or deleted.
Click the X to the right of the team member's name in the Job owner field, then select the team member that will become the new job owner.
Once the team member is selected, select their messaging availability and email notifications.
- Check the box for Feature [NAME] as available for candidate messages if you want to give candidates the option to message the job owner (you, or another selected teammate) via the post.
- Select the email notifications the job owner should receive.
After their messaging availability and email notifications are selected, click the blue button Save.
Note: an active job owner can modify their notifications to receive some, all, or none of them. Learn more about your Job Applicant Notification Preferences.
*only available for Premium partners and on-campus employers.
Click into the Hiring team members field, then select the team member that you want to add, or type to filter results.
- To remove a team member, click the hyperlinked text Remove to the far right of their name.
Once the team member(s) is selected, click the blue button Save in the top-right corner of the section.
Invite new teammates
*only available to Premium partners and on-campus employers.
To add a teammate that does not yet have a Handshake account as a hiring team member, click the hyperlinked text Invite new teammate to the far right of the Hiring team members field.
Complete the fields in the Invite teammate form, then click the blue button Invite teammate in the lower-right corner.
Note: all fields are required.
The teammate will be automatically added. They will display below the Hiring team members field. Select their email notifications, then click the blue button Save in the top-right corner of the section.
The teammate will also receive an email notifying them that they've been added to the hiring team for the job selected.
Note: the newly teammate can be added as a hiring team member for any other active job posted by your company.