Follow the steps in this article to invite students to an event. If you'd like to make your event invite only (only invited students may register), refer to Events: Make an Event Invite Only.
For fairs, refer to Fairs: Inviting Students.
1. Click Events from the left navigation bar, then click the name of the event you are interested in inviting students to attend.
2. Click the Invite Students tab in the upper-right corner of the event overview page.
3. Using the filters on the left side of the page, select the group of students you would like to invite. The pie charts on the right side of the page aggregate the data as students are selected/deselected.
4. Click Invite Users when you are ready to send the invite.
The students who are invited will be notified in Handshake or via email, depending on their notification settings.
Note: if you have a student limit set on a school-hosted event, and registrations are at capacity, students will be given an option to join the waitlist. For more information, refer to Waitlists for Fairs & Events.
How to Invite Specific Students
1. Go to the "Invite Students" tab and type the student's email in the Search bar,
2. Then select "Invite." This will send an invitation email to only the student with that email address.
Note: This will not register the student for the event, which is done when adding a student from the "Overview" tab.