When you initially create your job posting, you will be asked on the Preferences page to list a contact person to receive Applicant Packages. This section is located towards the bottom of the Preferences page.
Depending on the settings selected, you will receive applicant information directly to the listed contact's email the following ways:
- Every time a student applies
- if they match all your preferences
- all applicants regardless of preferences matching
- in the form of a summary of all applicants once your job expires
To edit or double check this set-up of your job, you can follow these steps:
- Click on Jobs in the left hand navigation bar
- Click on the job you'd like to view (please click directly on the title of the job or job ID number)
- Click on Edit Job
- Click on the Preferences tab located at the bottom of your screen
- Scroll to the bottom of this page
- Click on Save Changes to save any changes made.
- How to Add or Change a Contact to Receive Applicant Packages
- How to Edit a Job Posting
- How to Check if a Job is Posted Correctly