The Jobs page provides you with a list of all of your jobs across all statuses, including jobs not yet posted.
You can view details, such as the job title, number of applicants, number of schools, and the date it was created, as well as download applicant packages for each position.
Features available only to Premium partners are indicated by an asterisk (*). For more information, please check out this resource.
Access the Jobs page
Click Jobs from the left navigation bar. All jobs posted by your company will be listed in the Jobs table.
Note: the Favorites filter selection impacts the information displayed. Read more about Using the Favorite Schools Filter.
- To create a new job, click the blue button Create Job in the top-right corner.
- To view job postings not yet completed, click the white button View drafts in the top-right corner.
Job view settings
On the Jobs page, you can choose to view all jobs created by your company, or only jobs created by you.
To choose your view, click the hyperlinked text Edit this to the right of the text "Jobs" in the upper-left corner of the page.
You can also choose how to view active and closed jobs in the table. Click School or Job to the far-right of the page.
- Displays all jobs and the name of each school it was posted to, including any on-campus interviews attached to the job.
- Displays all jobs and the count of schools each job was posted to.
The Jobs page contains a keyword search bar that you can use to search for jobs by ID number or title.
The table below the header displays jobs by status. You can filter jobs by the following statuses:
- Active jobs include jobs that are approved, pending, or in-progress.
- Jobs that have been previously approved at a school and the closing date has passed.
- Jobs that were declined by the schools it was posted to.
- Jobs whose job form has been completed but not yet posted to any schools.
- Divisions your company has created in Handshake, sorted by number of postings they were linked to in descending order.
The Jobs table shows the following information for jobs that are Not Posted, or with an Active or Closed status:
- Job (title)
- Premium partners can click the human icon in this column to invite students to apply to an active job posting.
- Applicants (count)
- School (by name or count)
- Created (date job was created)
- Campus Interview
- Only displays when viewing by jobs by Schools.
While most information above is provided for Declined jobs, the Jobs table displays:
- Expires (instead of Created)
and does not display:
Download applicant packages
1. Check the box to the left of each applicant you want to download documents for. To select all applicants, check the box for [Number] of Number Items selected or the hyperlinked text Select all in the header, then select either Download Applicant Packages (PDF) or Download Applicant Data to CSV.
2. In the pop-up modal, check the box for each document you want to download.
- This pop-up modal only displays when Download Applicant Packages is selected.
- If Download Applicant Data to CSV is selected, skip to step 4.
3. The modal displays the message 'Please note that non-required documents may not be present for each student. Thus, if you select to download "cover letters" and it's not a required document, you might not find any in your PDF packet."
Once the document(s) is selected, click the blue button Next in the lower-right corner.
4. In the next pop-up modal, confirm you want to download the applicant packages by clicking the green button Confirm.
- To cancel the action, click the gray button Cancel.
5. A pop-up will appear indicating the download is building. This process can take longer if there are many applicants.
- The file will also be sent to your email address, so you can close the window if you prefer not to wait.
6. Once the file is ready, click the hyperlinked text "Your download is ready. Click here to retrieve the file" to view the file, then click the red button Close.
To review in-depth information about any position, refer to Navigating the Posting Page.