The School Explorer module enables Premium partners to more efficiently partner with schools based on growth needs.
Premium features are for Handshake Premium accounts only. For more information, please check out this resource.
Access School Explorer
1. Click Schools from the left navigation bar in Handshake, then click the School Explorer tab.
You may use the filters on the left sidebar to identify schools with the largest population of students that match your strategy.
You can filter schools by:
- Keyword Search
- Location Interests
- School Year
- Major Category
- Community and Technical Colleges
- Institution Type
- Diversity and Inclusion Focused Organizations
- Graduation Date
- Past Companies
- Past Job Titles
- Organizations / Extracurriculars
Once you've selected at least one filter, a section will load at the top of the page to indicate the top suggested and total number of schools.
Additional filters can be applied:
- Exclude schools already in Favorites
- Exclude schools you’re approved at
- Exclude schools you’re not approved at
Schools will be listed in the order with the most matching students based on all selected filters.
Your company's connection status with the school is shown to the far right of the school name.
- Request: you're not yet connected to the school. Click the gray button Request to submit a request to connect with the school.
- In Favorites: you're connected with the school, and you've added the school to your Favorites list.
- Add to Favorites: you're connected with the school, but the school has not been added to your Favorites list. Click the gray button Add to Favorites to add the school to your Favorites list.
On this page, you can perform bulk actions for schools that have already approved your company.
To access the bulk actions, check the box to the left of the name of each desired school(s).
The following bulk actions will replace the column headers:
Start Segment with these schools
- Learn how How to Build a Segment.
- Add to list
- New List from selected
- New Job from selected
New Event from selected
- Explore How to Use School Lists.
Article is closed for comments.