You can edit your on-campus interview schedule, even after it has been approved by the institution.
If any changes are needed to the timeline, however, contact the institution's Career Services department.
If you have not yet requested an interview schedule, refer to How to Request an Interview Schedule at an Institution.
Edit your interview schedule
1. Click Interviews from the left navigation bar, then click directly on the name of the interview that you want to edit.
2. On the Interview Schedule page, click Edit in the top-right corner.
3. Select the tab(s) you want to make changes to, then click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
- The Timeline tab is disabled and appears greyed out. When you move your cursor over the tab, the message "You have already requested this job interview. To alter the timeline, please contact the career centre" appears.
4. The page will refresh and the Interview Schedule page will load. The confirmation message "Interview Schedule was successfully updated" will display in a green banner.