You can edit a job post after it has been created, including the application open and close dates to tailor the post to your specific needs.
The job details tab will not be editable if:
- The job closed more than 30 days ago.
- The job has been open for more than 365 days.
Jobs that have closed more than 30 days ago, or have been open for more than 365 days, can only be duplicated.
Note: fields that cannot be edited become disabled and appear grayed out.
If you'd like to indicate that a job is a Federal Work Study job after it is posted to all schools, and the job is posted to at least one school where you do not have permission to post a Federal Work-Study job, you may either close the job and post a new one, or duplicate it.
1. Click Jobs from the left navigation bar, then click the ellipsis icon to the far right of the job posting you want to edit. From there, select Edit.
Note: edits made to a job will be reflected at all schools where it is posted.
2. On the Job details tab, click the pencil icon to the far right of the section(s) you want to edit.
3. After the changes are made, click the blue button Save in the top-right corner of the page.
4. The message "Job saved" will display in a green banner at the top of the page.
Discover How to Post a Job to Additional Schools.