If you've connected to the wrong company, or no longer work for the company you're connected with, you can disconnect yourself from the company in Handshake and connect to the right one.
1. To begin, click on your name in the top-right corner of any page, then select User Settings from the dropdown.
2. On the Account Information tab, navigate to the section Leave Employer, followed by "Is [COMPANY NAME] not your employer? You can leave them and connect with a different employer account."
3. Click directly on the hyperlinked text "leave them and connect with a different employer account" to leave your company profile in Handshake.
4. In the pop-up modal, confirm the action by clicking the blue button OK. To remain connected to the current company, click the button Cancel.
5. Once confirmed, you will be redirected to find and join your company, or create a new company profile.
- Learn how to Create an Employer User Account, Join a Company, and Connect with Schools.
- Discover How to Create a New Company Profile.