If you'd like to extend the expiration date on a job posting, you're welcome to do this regardless of the posting's status, however, there are different outcomes per posting status.
Posting status behaviors
- Expired: If the posting is expired, you can extend the expiration date, and the job posting will be resent to the school(s) for approval.
- Approved: If the posting is currently approved, you can extend the expiration date at any time, and it will remain approved at the school(s).
- Pending: While the posting is pending, you can change the expiration date, and the posting will remain pending until the school processes the request.
Extend an expiration date
1. Click on the job posting, then click on Edit in the upper-right corner of the page.
2. Select the Schools tab at the bottom of the screen, then select a new expiration date in the future for the school(s) desired.
3. Click Save in the lower-right corner of the page once you've set the date.
4. You'll see a confirmation of the saved changes, and the page will load to the job overview.