If you've had few or no responses to your job posting, there are a few steps you can take to improve your response rate.
1. Fill in all the information for your company profile and job postings. Students are much more likely to apply to a detailed job posted by a company with detailed information in Handshake.
- Discover How to build an employer brand early talent loves.
- Learn more about Branding Your Company Profile.
- Check out our 5 tips to improve your job description to attract early talent.
2. Consider posting your job to more institutions to widen your talent pool.
- Learn How to Post a Job to Additional Institutions.
- Explore Institution Network Management: Institution Recommendations.
3. Search and message qualified students directly.
4. Lastly, if you've done all you can and your numbers are still lower than you'd like, reach out to the Career Services Centre at each institution, as they may have some thoughts on the lack of applicants, or suggestions to attract them.
- In Handshake, you can search for a institution's contact information via the keyword search.